George has had a long and successful history representing a wide variety of claimants who have suffered losses and catastrophic damages from intentional as well as negligent (accidental) causes, including injuries from defective products.
He has represented clients with claims against all types of defendants including governmental agencies, corporations, insurance companies, groups and individuals.
- Largest Federal Court (Southern District) Trial Verdict: Grant v. USA (1992). $3.1 million dollar verdict.
- San Diego Bar Association Lawyer Referral Attorney specializing in Personal Injury claims.
George specializes in the formation of all types of business entities: corporations, LLC’s, partnerships, joint ventures, and sole proprietorships. He provides corporate & operational counsel to all types of business entities, and provides legal counsel in the areas of mergers, acquisitions, and dissolutions.
- Experience with for-profit, not-for-profit, foreign, and domestic entities.
- Providing all necessary business formation filings and licensing requirements with a variety of governmental and regulatory agencies including the IRS and the FTB.
- San Diego Bar Association Lawyer Referral Attorney for Corporate and business entity formation.
George has represented numerous clients charged with a variety of charges, from felonies and misdemeanors to traffic citations, in all jurisdictions both Federal and State and in all courthouses throughout the State of California and in San Diego County as well.
He has defended people charged with violations of the law that fall under the following codes:
- Vehicle Codes
- Penal Codes
- Health & Safety Codes
- Fish and Game Codes
- Welfare and Institutions Codes
- Business and Professions Codes
- California Administrative Codes
- Municipal Codes & County Ordinances and Codes
- Federal Codes
George also represents clients in DMV violations, Licensing hearings, DOD hearings, forfeiture hearings, expungements, restitution hearings, probation hearings, and appeals.
All communications between George and his clients are kept confidential and there is no charge for an initial consultation. George is a San Diego Bar Association Lawyer Referral Attorney for criminal law.
George has recovered money judgments for various plaintiffs and judgment creditors from a variety of jurisdictions including out of state judgments. He has had success in the following areas of collection work including:
- Judgment debtor exams
- Wage assignments
- Bank levies
- Asset searches
- Till taps
- Real property liens
- Renewal of judgments
- Writ of attachment